This year, the Automation and Robotization of Industry Conference will have its fifth edition. There will be no shortage of technological curiosities, innovations and instruments to support manufacturing enterprises.
This year’s A&R conference in a new version:
– a full two exhibition days on October 5-6, plus:
– 5.10 – Open Day Say Hello to the Robot
– Student Automation Championship – e-sport in PLC programming
– 6.10 – Conference with the participation of partner companies
– festive banquet
As usual, we plan demonstrations, interviews, lectures and promotion of partner companies on our websites, social media and friendly portals – including the Industrial Portal.
This year we would like to add a conference publication – in cooperation with Gazeta Olsztynska, we want to create a paper version of the newspaper. It would contain articles on industry from the perspective of partners – how we support Polish companies in digital transformation. It would be distributed throughout the country and abroad as well.
There are many plans, but what really counts in the Conference is the knowledge and experience shared by partner companies.
The A&R conference is primarily about:
– promotion among companies of the region
– the opportunity to present solutions in the field of technology, IT, support for companies
– the possibility of starting cooperation with other enterprises.
We provide knowledge on how Polish companies can automate themselves to build a competitive advantage on the market.
Student Automation Championship
At the same time, we support students who choose technical sciences. This year, for the first time, we are organizing the Student Automation Championships. https://sma.edu.pl/
The competition will be organized in the form of e-sports, i.e. the finalists will program PLCs live in streaming.
We would like to talk about the work of an automation engineer on the air and encourage young people to choose the professions of the future.