- CONSULTING AND SPECIALIZED TRAINING
Robotized production packets are “out of the box” products or robots ready to use right after unboxing. They are equipped with:
• soldering equipment (zeus)
• three-dimensional robot positioning system (horus)
• controller, which will cope with most difficult challenges (i.e. soldering really small elements made of elastic PCB)
• tin dispenser – our answer to more expensive equivalent products of different companies
• ergonomically shaped soldering head
If you’re looking for a soldering robot, contact us. We’ll prepare an offer and conduct tests on your product.
Horus – three-dimensional robot positioning packet
Advanced 3D positioning vision system with possibility of cooperation with different tools- soldering head, grippers, screwdrivers and other.
ALNEA is known for automation and robotization processes, vision control systems or complex semiautomatic stations and testers. However, it turned out that demand of the market grows constantly, that’s why the company creates even more complicated and developed projects of production lines on request. Completely new feature are virtual reality visualizations – customer can watch his own production line in virtual space, take place near specified work station and verify if the suggested solutions are optimal.