Przemysł Przyszłości – przekrojowy, inspirujący i praktyczny warsztat dla menadżerów przedsiębiorstw
The measuring head generally consists of three main components: a laser, an optical system and a microcontroller. The optical system consists of a suitable sensor, lens and filter. Basic data and parameters of individual components arecollected below.
– Low cycle time operating
– Quality inspection of the production
– 3D scanning and positioning algorithms
– Access to 3D models libraries – STEP, STL, PARASOLID
Intelligent Inspection System for the dynamic offsetting of the 6-axis robotized arm for the different production processes, where the inspection is being done during the production process (on the fly). As an example, we propose sealant application process.Read more about our Horus
The optical system uses a 5MP 12bit Sony monochrome sensor.
The computing system was designed based on the NVIDIA Jetson TX2 module.
– performance: 1.33 TFLOPS,
– GPU: 256-core NVIDIA Pascal ™ GPU,
– CPU: Dual-Core NVIDIA Denver 1.5 64-Bit CPU and Quad-Core ARM® Cortex®-
A57 MPCore processor,
– memory: 4 GB 128-bit LPDDR4 51.2GB/s.
– socket type: C-Mount,
– focal length: 12mm,
– safety class: 2M according to PN-EN 60825-1: 2014,
– optical power: 30mW ± 1.0mW.
The device uses a blue laser with the use of an output system based on a Powell lens
OFFSETTING AND SUPORT FOR PRODUCTION PROCESSES
– ASSEMBLY – WELDING – PLASMA
– SCREWING – SOLEDRING – GLUING
– TESTING – PACKING – PALETISING
ALNEA is a family company. For 10 years he has been dealing with the integration of automation and robotics systems. As an integrator, designs technological lines and robotized stations. The company employs about 20 people – in addition to administrative employees we have an IT division, designers, robotics, automation and electricians. The company has its own machinery park – CNC, SMT, CMM.
The company also creates prototypes and inventions.